I can't say I updated anything since my last tiny post...I'm sorry, I have the same bad habit with my personal journal, it's a love-hate relationship. I really love to write but for some reason I just hate to take the time to do it. It's sad because there is so many things going on in my head and I wish I would write them down so I could at least get them out of my brain and later read them again to make sense of them. Also, I wrote in my journal, I would maybe be able to remember more things.
I'm 26 years old and I swear my memory is failing me. So one more reason for me to write in my journal and write on our blog.
Oh! One day, I will succeed at self-motivation. I will. I won't need a constant reminder that I can do it, that it's worth it and so on. I will just know.
Anyways, just wanted to say: " I will do better at updating this blog." even though I know no one actually reads it but me... :(
Now on to figuring out what updates I should start with...
1 comment:
i read it. I even subscribe in reader so I won't miss any posts. And I am right there with you on the memory loss thing. If you find a cure let me know!
Post a Comment