Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Birthday



A couple of weeks ago, it was my (Jen) birthday. I turned 26. 26!! Can you believe it, I still feel like I'm 20 and to be honest and I wish my age count would have stopped there. I like nice round numbers like 20, that's all.
It was a Thursday, I had work and volunteering that night so I wasn't home until past 7pm. I thought my day would be kind of lame because I had no time but my wonderful husband showed at work (by surprise), set up some nice vegan (more on that later) cupcakes that said "Happy Birthday Jen" and even sent me flowers. The flowers came after he showed up, while I was volunteering. It was so sweet of him. It truly made my day that he thought about all those little touches. My day wasn't so lame after all and turning 26 wasn't so bad. The only thing I want next year is candles... I haven't had candles on a cake for two years. Last year, we watched the sunset in Waikiki while eating strawberry cheesecake.It was wonderful and so was this birthday this year!
Thank you Sweetheart for always making me feel special.
Je t'aime.
Flowers also came from my family!

No comments: