Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Friends in town






Right after the snowstorms, we had some friends who came to the East Coast. We spent a day with them in DC, walking through some of the monuments, going to see the Archives and eating Chinese in Chinatown! We had a rough time finding some reasonably priced Chinese food on a Saturday (the deals are pretty much only during the week, go figure...(last I checked we weren't poor students just during the week gosh darn it!!)Anyways, we finally found some and ate it standing up in a "mall" where you couldn't eat outside food!!) The food was delicious though.
We had a very fun day with Jordan and Megan whom I served my mission with on Temple Square. We can't wait to go on a trip with them sometime soon! They are world travelers and experts on saving money, investing it and using it well!
Thanks guys for a wonderful day!

1 comment:

makana said...

Ok, so we moved and I just got internet. I love the spring time picture. You look so pretty. And we were thinking about visiting DC so its funny you posted pictures of your other friends visiting you. Anyhow... give me a call sometime. I would love to visit with you if we make it out there