Thursday, October 15, 2009

Miracles do happen!

A few weeks ago,we were frustrated and very sad because things didn't seem to be happening in our favor. We were running out of time and ways to see how we could raise money for a car and school. Chris had been riding everywhere (over 40 miles a day) from UPS at 2am to school,home and internship. With no time to get some good rest, a huge loss of weight and the cold, we just couldn't have him do this anymore. So we needed a car and also lots of money to pay for school.
With help of family, the car was finally bought,1st miracle. It's not brand new or anything fancy but it gets the job done.
And then after a dream I had and the very pressing inspiration of the Spirit ( I really believe it was), I wrote a letter to Chris' school explaining our situation. I didn't expect much but because I felt that's what I needed to do I did.
A few days later we were contacted by the financial aid lady, she said she would help us.
And indeed she did...she came up with everything and more that we needed to pay for the rest of the semester! We even get a check back because there was so much aid given to us! 2nd miracle.
Let's just say, if you don't believe in miracles, believe me that they do happen. Not on our time but Heavenly Father's. He provides in the hour of need and never will I doubt him again.
Thank God for miracles in your life!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Thanks for sharing that Jen! How great that you had those miracles!!!! Good luck with everything!