Last Friday, I got the news from my internship supervisor that they had decided to hire me on as a Program Assistant!! I was so excited. I had one random interview a couple weeks before and was waiting on an answer. So happy that it was positive.
I will be doing a lot of the same things I was doing as an intern but adding more responsibilities and more hours!!
I will be working at Miriam's Kitchen and helping in the Development and Volunteer Management area.
It's my first real job, out of school,I get benefits and nice vacation time.
I'm truly excited because finally things are settling down for us and we are going to be able to do some of the things we wanted like: buying a bed ( we like the air mattress we've been sleeping on for four months but a bed would be nice...) and other things!
Now we are waiting to see if Chris' promotion at UPS goes through, if it does it will be great and we really won't have anything to complain about (but we already don't).
God works in mysterious ways. We don't always know how things will work themselves out but if we trust in Him, they always do. I think it was President Hinckley that always said:"things will work out" and indeed they do.
Miracles happen every day.
1 comment:
I'm really happy for both of you!!! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment