The market's entrance!
Saturday, we had the opportunity to hang out with Megan (Sister Foster) and her husband.
They were visiting Hawaii and we were able to catch them on their last day. Megan and I served in the same mission (Fabulous Temple Square) and even got to live in the same appartment then for a transfer!!! We went to a Farmer's market by Diamond Head where we bought some produce and some BREAD!!! There was this FRENCH bakery stand with lots of bread and we did not resist!Then we all headed to the swapmeet and looked around. Chris and I headed home after that because I wasn't feeling well but it was so good to see her and meet her husband! They are going to Iowa for the summer for an internship and we decided that we will stop by to see them there when we drive accross country!!
1 comment:
You guys look great! It's always so fun to see old companions too! When again to you drive across the country? Good luck with that! It's actually kinda neat to drive when the roads are completely unfamiliar and there's so much newness to experience!
Post a Comment