Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Busy, Busy, Busy
Just a little update on how we are doing. Jen is busy into her classes and really enjoying them. She is taking an exercise class at 6am!! Wow, how dreadful is that, right? However despite the early hours she is enjoying it. She is also taking a family finances class and we are both learning a lot as she shares her days' findings with me often. And for her own personal enjoyment she found a web and html class that she is taking...the advertisement for it was "Do you like to blog?" so she was quickly roped in. As for me (Chris), I am keeping busy with work. In the mornings while Jen is at class or working out I am working at BYU-Hawaii updating the sports pages, and after she gets out we have a quick bite to eat together and I head off to University of Hawaii where I am an electrochemical engineering intern. Yeah, not exactly along my Mechanical Engineering major, but it has to do with getting energy out of a monosaccharide in a chemical reaction, so it is almost alternative energy! In any case it helps pay the bills, despite the hour-long commute each way. Jen is so wonderful though, as she does the cooking and cleaning while I work from home after work to grab some extra hours at the sports job. She is on top of all her homework and the house and food is always prepared. I am really grateful for my wife! She's a keeper, eh? Amidst all this we are both avidly searching for jobs in Maryland...not much luck yet, but the Lord will take care of us. We are grateful for all the prayers on our behalf, and for all your love and support. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so i found your blog and it sound slike you both are doing well. McKay is Chemical Engineer and worked on Alternative Energy in Tonga... getting energy from coconuts. Crazy places where energy can be found!
Wait a sec... I though Jen told us Florida?!?!
Post a Comment