We finally made it to the end of the semester! We thought it would never get there!
Chris is done with schooling at BYUH while I (Jen) still have one more term to go through then I'm done forever with college!!!YEAH for me!!!
Chris starts a paid internship on monday as a chemistry intern for research in biofuels. I'll be on Spring break but I'm looking forward to starting a "new" job ext week. Actually, I am simply hired back as a tour guide at the Polynesian Cultural Center. I LOVE that job and I'm glad there was room for me. It's my last semester so it will be fun for me to do it one more time!!
For those who do not know, we will be moving to Florida in the summer as Chris was accepted into the Aerospace Engineering program at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. We have no idea how anything will work out since we have no money,no car,and no place to live but everything is in the Lord's hands and that my friends,is where all our comfort and peace comes from!!
So,for now, we have to work, save some dinero and do all we can to be prepared!!!
Fun end of the semester!We had lots of fun and love Hawaii despite the huge insects we have lately encountered! :)
1 comment:
Yeah for graduating! And a bigger yeah for moving to Florida! Can't wait for you guys to get here!!!
Post a Comment