Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Excited or what????

What can I say???I am graduating in about three weeks and seeing my parents in about two!!!I am so excited. I am more excited to see my parents than graduating but graduating will be nice too.
I miss my family so much,Chris hears about it everyday but I know he understands(he misses his family too,and especially mashed potatoes,mushrooms and BBQ meat). I wish plane tickets were not so darn expensive and that France would just move closer!!Maybe I just need to move closer!! Chris...???
Three more weeks of school and I finally see the end of that...at least for a year or two. Then we MOVE. We are excited and scared at the same time. We are so grateful for family members willing to take us in while we figure out work and a place to live of our own. DC will be a big change from our quite exotic and sunny days here but school is needed for Chris!!
Can't wait to hang out with my parents for a couple of weeks and show them around. I miss them lots and I am so grateful that they get to come!!!
Life is good even though complicated with decisions and such,plus I have reached my weight goal!!So everything is good!!Life is good!

1 comment:

Our Carlson Family said...

congrats on graduating and we are so excited for you to see your family... Not to mention we really hope we'll get a chance to see you guys for a quick minute when you're in town... Let us know when you'll be here and you can meet Bryce too!