And after 2 practices, he already had a tournament this past weekend. We couldn't do the Sunday games but he went to the Saturday ones. Caelen and I joined for the morning one. Despite his love of water, Caelen didn't care much for what was happening and happily played with his truck the whole time. He watched from time to time saying "dada, dada". Too cute.
I wasn't able to get pictures inside the sports center (not allowed) so here are some shots from after.
Doesn't he look cute with his waterpolo cap?
Caelen will apparently play the following sports in order to become an awesome (and Olympian) waterpolo player: soccer, basketball and swimming. That's what his daddy says anyways. Oh, and at some point, we will have to live in an Eastern European country in order for him to do some training too. I guess, I just hope we have a girl at some point and that she'll like ballet. But she'll probably be roped into playing waterpolo. You see, waterpolo is a family affair on the Dean side (me being the exception.)


No comments:
Post a Comment