Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our time in France in a nutshell

I ( Jen) left for France at the beginning of November as my grandma was passing away. Earlier in the year our plans were to go for the holiday season but the Heavenly Father decided it was time for Mamie to come home and she went on in the next life.
The funeral was difficult to bear. I had up until that point never lost anyone close to me. Despite the pain, I can assure all that I know that the gospel is true and that there is more after this life. I know I will see Mamie Colette again.
Chris came to France two weeks after me and we stayed until our return to the States in Hawaii in January.
Among other things, we were able to visit my grandparents on Ile de Re island, visit some of Chris' mission friends and enjoy time with my family.
So here are a few pictures of our two month stay in the great and wonderful country that I call home...


No comments: