Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back on the Blog

Sorry Everyone for this very long blogging hiatus...
It's been over three months that I've gotten on here and written!
I left in emergency for France at the beginning of November because my grandma was dying of a rare aneurysm. She died while I was on the plane. Anyways, Chris joined me in France a couple of weeks later. What was supposed to be a Christmas vacation ended being a two months stay!! We came back to the States January 6th, and now are in Hawaii.
I will be graduating this June and then we'll be off to who knows where for Chris' studies.
We'll post later on what has happened over the past three months...
We wish you all a wonderful and Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hola! I'm sorry about your grandma. I hope you and your family are fine. Congratulations for finishing your studies!