Monday, October 13, 2008

Two jobs

Chris has been working two jobs for the past three weeks...two full time jobs!!
He is an intern at Applied Materials where he learns Mechanical Engineering during the day and at night,he is the night audit for the Meritage Resort in Napa,CA.(here is the website if you want to take a look :www.themeritageresort.com)
My husband I must say is a hard working man and I am so proud of him.He sleeps from 4pm to 9:45pm and works the rest of the time!!
Compared to him,I do feel and probably am a lazy person.I go two days a week to my internship and sometimes more when they have events I can help with. I intern at Assemblywoman Lois Wolk's office.She represents the district of California we currently live in. It's quite interesting! I babysit when offered to and work on my LSAT, GRE and readings I want to get done for school.
Anyways,it's nothing compared to what Chris does.And he does it for us...
I'm grateful for my husband and the sacrifices he makes...He is a great example to me.
I love you Sweetheart.

2 comments:

sNick said...

Hey Jen! Cool blog. I found the Prop 8 stuff really interesting. I've been doing a lot of research on it, and I hadn't come across those films you have. When will you get your green card? Where are you two planning on finishing up school? It's good to hear how you're doing!

Irene said...

I'm glad I found your blog sister! I'm also glad live is treating you well. Bisous!