This past week end was General Conference for our Church,the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day Saints. Let me say:"It was wonderful and amazing."
Since the day I've known there was a prophet on Earth,I have been so addicted to Conference.It just is a moment of complete peace and personal revelation. There is so much to learn about the Gospel and how I can be a better disciple for my Savior.
All the talks were wonderful but here are a few things that really made an impact on me:
-In the midst of the storms we must believe in the hope of the Gospel and the assurance that God truly LOVES us.
-Come what may and love it.
-Knit your hearts together,don't sow seeds of disunity.
-We must show our christian courage: the key to it is meekness and the peace of the Savior.
-Be purified even as he is pure by returning to virtue.
-"Don't let a problem to be solved be more important than a person to be loved."
-Remember Him and live so that He would knock at my door.
It was truly a blessing to listen to those great men who serve the Lord with all their heart.
I truly know that they are called of God and that this is the Church of Christ.
I am sad that Chris and I weren't able to go to Utah as we had planned for Conference but it will be for another time...
In the meantime,we can take all the counsels we were given and put them into practice so we can't be a little more perfect next time conference comes around...
The Church is true and the work of the Lord will continue to go forward...until it has penetrated every continent,swept every country and sounded in every ear....
No comments:
Post a Comment