Monday, August 15, 2011

New addition to the family


Meet Meeka. Cream colored husky, blue eyes. Two years old, stubborn like a Dean and absolutely cuddly! We fell in love at first sight, at the shelter of all places!
We love her and hope you get to meet her soon!

That's one of her stubborn looks. She just stares at you like she just don't care. Love her!
If you are thinking of getting a pet, please go to the nearest shelter and save an animal.

2 comments:

Andrew and Ariel said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Ally and Moema said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog...and I see you have a Vitamix, I am begging for one for Christmas! I really appreciate your offer to help and now I know I am following your blog! It really has become a spiritual journey for me, something I feel that God has been trying to tell me for years - Follow the Word of Wisdom as it is written, if we all did that we would be so much healthier...instead we eat Satan's imitation of food:) We may be moving soon but really hope to go to the temple in a few weeks, I will email you if so and maybe we can meet up somewhere.