Chris had his first day of school yesterday Monday,August 31st 2009. He is taking three boring classes:math,chem and physics because he needs them out the way as prerequisites so he can get into the Mechanical Engineering program. His fourth class is German.It is an intensive beginners class.I plan on learning what I can along with him at home. If he likes it and is good,he plans on joining the double major program the University of Maryland has:Mechanical Engineering-German. If it happens, we would spend a year in Germany for him to attend one semester in a University in Mannheim and one semester doing an internship in a German Engineering company!!It would awesome!
He also might be involved in some cool other program but for that we have to wait some more and see what will happen...
I'm still looking for a job.And I hope it happens soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment