I am quite unforgivable for not posting for so long...I just feel bad because I have no pictures to share...I don't like not having pictures. We had a little incident with our hard drive on which all our pictures are and we have been waiting for a while to hear if it's salvageable or not...We sure do hope it is!
In the meantime, we've been here in Maryland for about two months now,Chris started an engineering internship last week that is paid. It will be his job for the next few months along with his duty to go to school! He is starting here at the University of Maryland on Monday 31st! Check out the school:www.umd.edu
I am still desperately looking for a job and hope it comes soon as our finances are hitting the low side!(But it seems like that's not a rare condition for newly married couple,right?)
We love our branch. We are in a tiny French branch of the Church and it's awesome. Chris was called to be the Elders Quorum President and I am the Enrichment Counselor.The branch was created this past February and so there is a lot of work to do but everyone is wonderful and so excited about the Gospel that it seems more like fun than work.
I'm trying to get into coupon-ing and save a few bucks if I get good. Chris bikes almost 20 miles a day on his 1970's Peugeot we bought him to get around when we arrived here. Hopefully when I get a job we can get a car and get around easier.
That's about it! Hope everyone enjoys the last few days of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment