On March 11th, 25 years ago, my parents were blessed to welcome into the world a wonderful and amazing blessing from above: Me! Lol...
Yes, I turned 25... A quarter of a century indeed!! And what a quarter of a century!!?! It has been filled with love, passion, adventure and trials from which I have grown and learned to appreciate life. I am really grateful to be where I am at in my life right now.
I had a beautiful day with Chris. He made me breakfast early in the morning (my first class starts at 7:30 am), after our classes and work, we headed to Waikiki where we watched the sunset and ate strawberry cheesecake!
We had to go back to Laie early because we are in the Tahitian club and had a rehearsal that night we couldn't miss...At the end, everyone sang Happy Birthday in French and English..and they made me dance!!By myself with the boys...Ok fun I shall say but, I am not good at Tahitian dances so I just busted a couple moves and ran in hiding behind my tahitian friends!!! Chris even busted a couple of moves..I was quite impressed!!!
I had a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment